8-Day Beijing Xian Full Experience Tour
Day 1 Enter Beijing
Airport to hotel transfer by our private English-speaking guide and the driver. The guide will wait for you at the exit of the airport by holding a paper board with the sign of your name on.
Day 2 Beijing (B, L)
Welcome to Beijing! 3 days Beijing tours will be arranged to see the essence attractions in Beijing. Today, we are going to visit the following sites.
Tiananmen Square: Where many historical events took place is a symbol of China.
The National Center for the Performing Arts: an modern architecture like a giant egg floating on water.
Forbidden City: A reputed palace in the world and a World Culture Heritage. 24 Chinese emperors ever lived in the palace.
Temple of Heaven: a majective complex where Chinese emperors hosted grand prayer ceremonies to heaven.
Day 3 Beijing (B, L, D)
Breakfast at hotel. Pick you up from hotel at 8:30AM and then transfer to the most famous Beijing attraction-Badaling Great Wall. Have lunch in a local Chinese restaurant.
The afternoon sightseeing goes at the Changling Tomb and the Sacred Way of Ming Tombs, which is the mausoleum of Ming dynasty emperors and their empresses.
Drive back downtown. Drop by the modern Olympic sites, the Bird’s Nest and the Water Cube to have an exterior visit and take enough exciting photos.
A bit tired? The foot massage is arranged for you to have a good relax (for free). And the delicious Peking Duck dinner could refresh up.
Day 4 Beijing – Xian (B, L)
Have a romantic morning at the beautiful royal garden-Summer Palace. Then proceed to the hutong area to feel the Old Beijing. Climb to the Drum Tower in the area to take a bird’s view of the Hutong alleys and Siheyuan houses, and then move on to pay a visit to an Hutong family to learn about their life, finally take a exciting rickshaw trip along the narrow alleys to reach the last stop Prince Gong’s Mansion.
Be escorted to the airport and fly to Xian. Upon arrival, be greeted by the Xian guide at the airport and transferred to your hotel.
Day 5 Xian (B, L, D)
Today you will be able to witness the improsing Terracotta Warriors and Horses and other famous Xian attractions. The Terracotta Army is made of 6000 life-size painted terracotta warrior and horses that have been guarding the tomb of the first Chinese empeor for more than 2,200 years. The Big Wild Goose Pagoda is a symbol of the old-line Xian, a holy place for Buddhists, and the Xian City Wall is one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world.
Enjoy a delicious Dumpling Dinner before back to hotel.
Day 6 Xian (B, L, D)
After breakfast at hotel pay a visit to the Shaanxi History Museum and the Grand Mosque. Have lunch at a fine local restaurant.
Move on to the cultural Stele Forest Museum, and then go to the Relievos of Silkroad-Starting-Point to take some photos, finally walk on the Local Free Market for fun. Back to hotel.
Day 7 Xian (B)
Today, let’s visit one of the five greatest mountains of China-the Huashan Mountain, which is famous for its beauty of steepness. Overnight at hotel.
Day 8 (B) Depart Xian
Be transferred to Xian airport to return Beijing or your next destination.
* Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Meals as listed in the itinerary.
* Hotels in Beijing and Xian .
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* China domestic flight Beijing-Xian.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* Luggage transfers between airport and hotel.
* Free-bottled mineral water.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
* Entry Beijing and exit Xian flights.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* High Season: April 1-October 31, Low Season: November 1-March 31.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* If you need to prolong your stay in China, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.