2-Day Beijing Xian Private Tour by High-speed Trains
Day 1 Beijing-Xian(L)
Pick you up by our private English-speaking guide from your hotel/apartment at 5:30m, transfer to train station and take the high-speed train to Xian. Meet with our guide and driver in Xian train station. After lunch, visit City wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Bell Tower.
Xian City Wall: The largest ancient military defensive systems in the world. It was built to protect the city just like Great Wall guarding the country.
Big Wild Goose Pagoda: A well-preserved ancient building which is the symbol of the old-line Xian. It is the holy place for Buddhists.
Day 2 Xian-Beijing(B, L)
Today’s tour in the ancient Xian city includes the Terra-cotta Warrior and Great Mosque. After the tour, transfer you to train station and back to Beijing. Be picked up at Beijing train station by our guide and driver and return to the hotel/apartment.
The Terra-cotta Warrior and Horses: One of the most significant archeological finds of the 20th century. These 6000 life-size painted terracotta warrior and horses-individually sculpted from real life models and arranged in battle formation have been protecting the mausoleum of the first emperor in Chinese history- Emperor Qinshihuang for 2,200 years.
Great Mosque: One of the oldest, largest and best-preserved Islamic mosques in China. It is a major spot for religious activities of over 60,000 Moslems in Xian and the only mosque in China that is open to visitors.
* Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Meals as listed in the itinerary.
* Free-bottled mineral water.
* Hotel in Xian.
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Free visits to handicraft factories.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* Train ticket: Beijing-Xian, Xian-Beijing (2nd class seats).
* Luggage transfers between airports and hotels.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
* Hotel in Beijing.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* Want to join a group tour? Check our 2-Day Xian Group Tour from Beijing.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.