6-Day Old Beijing Culture and Heritage Tour
Pick you up in time at the airport and transfer you safely to the hotel. A paper board with the sign of your name will be held high at the airport exit.
Day 2 (B, L)
Have a fresh morning tour in Simatai Great Wall.
Simatai Great Wall: This section of Great Wall remain its original look and is celebrated for its steepness, queerness and spectacular landscapes.
Day 3 (B, L)
Today we have a Chinese village tour in ancient Chuandixia Village.
Chuandixia Village: The village was built more than 500 years ago during the Ming and Qing Dynasty period. It is one of the most unique village in China for its well preserved courtyard. Take this opportunity to experience the relaxed and easygoing lifestyle of the Chinese villagers.
Day 4 (B, L)
In the morning visit Tiananmen Square, Forbbiden City. Visit Silk factory and the beautiful Summer Palace in the afternoon.
Tiananmen Square: The largest city square in the world. It is regarded commonly as a symbol of China.
Forbidden City: A world reputed palace once lived by 24 Chinese emperors of different dynasties.
Summer Palace: A world reputed royal garden where Chinese emperors had a rest and entertainment.
Day 5 (B, L, D)
Today we will have an interesting Hutong tour with rickshaw. Besides, visit Temple of Heaven, Olympic Green, Pearl Factory, and watch a Chinese Acrobatics night show after a Peking Duck dinner.
Hutong: Hutong is where old Beijingers lived and is now still lived by local people. Have lunch at a local Hutong family and learn about their life style. Also appreciate the beautiful sceneries nearby.
Temple of Heaven: A royal temple where emperors held prayer ceremonies to Heaven for a good harvest.
Olympic Green: An large Olympic park which is the home of Bird’s Nest and Water Cube.
Day 6 (B)
Our guide and driver will transfer you safely to the airport for departure. Wish you a pleasant journey.
* Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Meals as listed in the itinerary.
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Hotels as listed in the itinerary.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* Luggage transfers between airports and hotels.
* Free-bottled mineral water
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance
* Entry or exit Beijing airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* High Season: April 1-October 31, Low Season: November 1-March 31.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.