4-Day Beijing Classic Tour C
Pick you up in time at the airport and transfer you safely to the hotel. A paper board with the sign of BeijingToursGuide.com and your name will be held high at the airport exit.
Day 2 (B, L, D)
Spend the morning in Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City; after lunch, tour in Temple of Heaven and Pearl Factory; have a Peking Duck dinner and then enjoy a Peaking Opera night show.
Tiananmen Square: The largest city square in the world.
Forbidden City: A world reputed palace of Chinese emperors.
Temple of Heaven: The place where emperors prayed for a good harvest to the Heaven.
Day 3 (B, L)
It will be an unforgettable morning in Badaling Great Wall. In the afternoon, visit Summer Palace, Olympic Green.
Badaling Great Wall: It has ever received many celebrities included President Nixon and Lady Thatcher.
Summer Palace: A world famous royal garden with gorgeous sceneries. Good place for relaxation.
Olympic Green: Pay an exterior visit to the creative Bird’s Nest.
Day 4 (B, L)
See the cute pandas in Beijing Zoo, and then have an interesting Hutong tour visit rickshaw. Have a Chinese Dumpling Lunch with local Hutong family. Finally, our guide and driver will transfer you safely to the airport for departure.
Beijing Zoo: The largest and oldest Zoo in China. There are cute pandas in the Zoo. Hongtong tour by rickshaw: Be seated in the rickshaws, pass through where old Beijingers lived and learn about their life.
*Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
* Meals as listed in the itinerary.
* Hotels as listed in the itinerary.
* Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Free visits to handicraft factories.
* Service charge & government taxes.
* Luggage transfers between airports and hotels.
* Free-bottled mineral water.
* China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
* Entry or exit Beijing airfare or train tickets.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* High Season: April 1-October 31, Low Season: November 1-March 31.
* Discount for children from 2 to 12 years old differs according to your tour size.
* If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
* Want to join a group tour? Click to check our 4-Day Beijing Small Group Tour.
* If you need to prolong your stay in Beijing, or arrive a few days earlier, please let us know and we’d be happy to extend your hotel bookings, or arrange additional tours for you.